Friday, February 12, 2016

Our Lenten Journey

Hi Friends,

During this season of Lent, I wanted to create space for us to reflect together. I invite you to join me on this journey. I am planning to create a daily post so check back in. (Yes, I know I am getting started a bit late and that does not bode well...but I have high hopes!)

I have also mentioned Jim Kast-Keat's 30 Seconds or Less podcast. Josh and I will both be contributing to his Lent Series. Jim is inviting anyone and everyone to get acquainted with each book of the Bible via a 30 second podcast every day. Each day will feature a different book of the Bible and a different voice offering a summary of that book and a reflection on it. Its like a 30 second sermon. (Everyone's dream come true!) Go here to get started! http://thirtysecondsorless.net/30secondbible/

It is a joy and pleasure to walk together during this season of Lent.
Blessings and Prayers,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment