Saturday, June 7, 2014

Pentecost - We're on Fire!!!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to send you a quick reminder that tomorrow is Pentecost Sunday!!! I can not believe we have passed through the Easter Season. (I can not believe I have missed the ENTIRE Easter season!)

Anyway, I wanted to send you a quick reminder to wear one of the colors of fire: Pink, Red, Orange, or Yellow tomorrow morning in honor of Pentecost. (I know some might say pink is not a fire color but I will spend the rest of my life believing that it is...Plus, I love the color pink.) Fire is a common symbol for the Holy Spirit... it is how Luke personifies the appearance of the Spirit with the to the disciples on Pentecost.

In fact, I will be wearing pink in solidarity tomorrow...even it it is from my bed.

I send you all my love and prayers!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment